Here is a listing of national health organizations and their COVID-19 resource pages. Special thanks to our team members at Duke University for compiling this list.
Looking for free well-being resources? See the Duke Well-Being Pyramid for tons of resources ranging from free fitness videos and meditations to public art installations and webinars.
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry COVID-19 Resources
- American Psychological Association (APA) COVID-19 Information and Resources
- American Psychiatric Association (APA) COVID-19 Resources
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Sharable Resources on Coping with COVID-19)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Mental Health America (MHA) Mental Health and COVID-19 Information and Resources
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) Resources for Families and Caregivers
- National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Resources for Managing Stress during COVID-19