Have you heard of the Voices of Duke Health podcast? Led by Anton Zuiker, Director of Communications for the Duke Department of Medicine, and Dr. Jonathan Bae, Associate CMO of Patient Safety and Clinical Quality, this podcast series helps listeners find hope and appreciate the real-life impact of the work we all do at Duke Health.
Each week, Voices of Duke Health uses its Listening Booth to highlight a human interest story and showcase the amazing people and work happening all around us. Meet a patient who is now a Duke Patient Safety Officer, or a doctor and cancer survivor who has used her experience and research to help others cope with distress.
Read More About Voices of Duke Health
Visit the Site and Listen to the Voices of Duke Health
Use this RSS Feed to Listen in Your Favorite Podcast App
Our Spotlight section highlights some of the fantastic work happening in healthcare quality and safety with in-depth articles, interviews and more. Check out the first two Spotlight articles on:
- Dr. Carrie Adair’s research in Improvement Readiness
- A new strategy for engaging trainees in safety event reporting
Stop by for even more Spotlight articles in the near future!
We’ve rebranded! The Duke Patient Safety Center is now the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality. Check out our new website, which includes a variety of tools, news and resources, including;
- List of over 150 publications by our team
- Spotlight articles on some the great work happening in Quality and Safety
- Course information and registration
- Extensive internal, Duke-wide and external resource pages
Welcome and enjoy!
– Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality Team
Check out this Redesigning Wellness podcast featuring Dr. Bryan Sexton, Director of the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality.