- Bite-Sized Resilience. Short (less than 5 minute) videos taught by Dr. Bryan Sexton. Topics include Gratitude and Coping with Stress.
- Resilience Tools. Enroll in interventions that last 3-15 days. These tools are evidence-based, interactive, and specifically designed for busy healthcare workers.
- Meditations led by Dr. Carrie Adair, who guides listeners in these podcasts.
- Happiness Strategies. In this 2-page document, learn simple ways to enhance positivity and bring joy into your day.
- Well-Being Resources for Hospital Workers. Pocket skills, wellness guides, and digital resources.
- Coping Card. Quick tips to reduce stress and feel better in the moment.
- Team Training Videos. Focusing on one specific team training concept at a time, this series will introduce you to the fundamentals of effective cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- Enhancing Caregiver Resilience Webinar Series. 24 webinars on well-being taught by experts at the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality.
- Well-Being Toolkit. This toolkit (PDF) contains resources for anyone looking to become a champion of well-being. Learn why well-being matters, what you can do to create a culture of well-being, and what ongoing resources are available at Duke to support you.
- Well-Being on LinkedIn Learning (Duke only). Curated list of courses compiled by Duke Personal Assistance Services.
- Duke Diet and Fitness Center. A wide variety of videos with workouts, healthy living tips, and more.
- Meditations. Enjoy over 35 meditations led by Duke Health employees.
- Provider Grief Toolkit. Dynamic web tool to learn about grief, review tips and strategies for helping a grieving friend or peer, and find needed resources.
- Disrupting Behavior. Podcast that takes a creative look at some of the key strategies we can all use to ensure an effective, inclusive, and positive environment for work, play, and health.
- Voices of Duke Health. Podcast project that invites Duke Health providers, staff, students, trainees, patients, and visitors to have one-on-one conversations about what is meaningful in your lives, work, and relationships.
- Patient Safety & Quality Improvement Training Module
- The Medical Professionalism Project
- Coping with Stress during COVID-19. Website by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Duke Recreation and Physical Education. Personal outdoor trip plans for the Durham, NC area
- COVID-19 Resource Guide for Parents and Families. Created by a multidisciplinary team from the Duke Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, the Duke Child and Family Study Center, Duke Human Resources, and the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality
- High-Performance Teamwork in Incident Management (presented by Erin Eckert for the American Hospital Association)
Additional Resources for Duke team members
- Duke Pediatrics Grand Rounds with Dr. Rehder: Understanding and Building Safety Culture (Talk begins at 14:12. Recorded July 2018)
- Duke Children’s Grand Rounds with Dr. Rehder: Psychological Safety (Talk begins at 10:18. Recorded January 2020)
- Duke Psychiatry Mental Health Webinar Series