Caring for our patients, their loved ones and each other
starts with caring for ourselves.
In close partnership with wellness and well-being experts from across Duke and beyond, The Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality is supporting team members across the university by:
- Creating a digital hub for resources, tools, education and events on wellness and well-being.
- Proposing and advocating for improvements to the overall team member experience.
- Supporting a holistic concept of wellness and well-being that aims to create a just, sustainable, healthy, safe, and positive work environment for all.
Look for resources? Learn about the Well-Being Pyramids, which provide access to an extensive collection of well-being offerings, from toolkits to help lines, through a simple, easy-to-share format.
Our Wellness and Well-Being Partners
Our work to enhance the team member experience would not be possible without our expert partners, including:
- Duke University Health System (DUHS) Patient Safety & Clinical Quality Office
- Offices of the Chief Medical/Chief Nursing Officers of DUHS
- Duke Office of Durham and Community Affairs
- Human Resources
- Duke Health & Well-Being
- Personal Assistance Services
- Employee Occupational Health and Wellness
- Private Diagnostic Clinic
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Social Work
- Duke Palliative Care
- Duke Student Wellness
- Chaplain Services
- Department of Medicine
- Duke Gardens
- Nasher Museum of Art
- Healthy Duke